S-Acetyl-L-Glutathione is a tripeptide that contains an unusual peptide linkage between the amine group of cysteine and the carboxyl group of the glutamate side-chain. It is an antioxidant, preventing damage to important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals and peroxides.
Function And Application:
a. Daily nutraceuticals & Dietary supplement
1) Anti-aging, antioxidant, maintain skin vigor and luster.
2) Whitening skin: restraining the melanin
3) Improve immunity: enhance immune cells function effectively prevent viruses.
b. Drug treatment and prevention
1) Protect liver: prevention & treatment of liver diseases.
2) Detoxification: drugs and other kinds of poisoning auxiliary treatments, helpful for excreting toxins.
3) Prevention and treatment of eye diseases.
4) Auxiliary treatment of diabetes.