Oleanolic acid which is a three pentacyclic triterpenoids isolated from Gentianaceae plants of Swertia mileensis the whole grass or privet fruit, with a free body and glycosides in many plants. Oleanolic acid has a wide range in plants, and the average content is 0.2% - 2%. Cucurbitaceae high content is 1.5% ~ hunchback bottom 2%, privet fruit content of 0.6% ~ 0.7%.
1. Lower serum r-globulin,reduce serum glutamate transaminase activity.
2. Liver damage reduction,promote the regeneration of hepatocytes.
3. It is beneficial to the prevention and cure of hepatic encephalopathy.
4. Having great effect on trating virus hepatitis, acute icteric hepatitis and chronic hepatitis.
5. Immuno-enhancement,there are protective effects on chromosome damage.
*Applied in pharmaceutical field;
*Applied in health-care products field;
*Applied in food field.