Andrographolide is a labdane diterpenoid that is the main bioactive component of the medicinal plant Andrographis paniculata. Andrographolide is an extremely bitter substance extracted from the stem and leaves of Andrographis paniculata. It has the effect of removing heat and detoxifying, reducing inflammation and relieving pain, and has special curative effect on bacterial and viral upper respiratory tract infection and dysentery, which is known as natural antibiotic medicine.
(1) Clearing away the heat and ditoxicating;
(2) Detumescence and relieving pain;
(3) Enhancing human immunity;
(6) Disease-resistant microorganisms.
(1) Applied in veterinary field, it is made into pulvis to treat acute bacillary dysentery, gastro-enteritis and pneumonia of poultry and livestock.
(2) Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is usually made into tablets, soft capsule, injection, etc. To treat acute bacillary dysentery, gastroenteritis ,cat fever, amygdalitis, faucitis, pneumonia and so on.