Astragalus was used in traditional Chinese and Eastern medicine for over 2000 years. Astragalus extract is derived from the root of Astragalus Membranaceus in the pea family. The major active ingredients are astragaloside IV, astragalus polysaccharides and Cycloastragenol. Modern pharmacological studies have shown that Astragalus has enhanced immune function, cardiac depressuria, hypoglycemic, diuretic, anti-aging, anti-fatigue, anti-tumor, anti-virus, sedative, analgesic and so on. Astragalus is also called "the kind of grass, the best product for maintaining beauty."
1. Pharmaceutical stuff
2. Functional food and food additive
3. Livestock products and poultry products.
4. Water-soluble beverages
5. In heart cerebrovascular aspect,it can inhibit platelet aggregation, reduce blood viscosity and coagulation, relax smooth muscle, expand of cerebrovascular, reduce vascular resistance, improve blood circulation, especially improve the microcirculation, can also inhibit the formation of arterial thrombosis.
1. It has the effect on relieving stresses and protecting the body against various stresses,including physical, mental, or emotional stress;
2. It has the function of enhancing immunity, protecting the body from diseases such as cancer and diabetes;
3. It contains antioxidants, which protect cells against damage caused by free radicals;
4. It is used to protect and support the immune system, antibacterial, and antiinflammatory,
for preventing colds and upper respiratory infections;
5. It has the effect on lowering blood pressure, treating diabetes and protecting the liver.
6. Astragalus can increase energy and endurance, enhance the immune system and aid in the recovery from chronic stress or prolonged illness.
7.Studies have documented that Astragalus boosts activity of several kinds of white blood cells and increases production of antibodies and interferon, the body own natural anti-viral agent.