Huperzine A, is a naturally occurring sesquiterpene alkaloid found in the extracts of the firmoss Huperzia serrata. The botanical has been used in China for centuries for the treatment of swelling, fever and blood disorders. Recently in clinical trials in China, it has demonstrated neuroprotective effects . It is currently being investigated as a possible treatment for diseases characterized by neurodegeneration particularly Alzheimer's desease.
1. Huperzia Serrata Extract Huperzine A can improve memory, thinking, and behavioral function in people;
2. Huperzia Serrata Extract Huperzine A as a treatment of myasthenia gravis effective drugs, better than newMing;
3. Huperzia Serrata Extract Huperzine A may also protect neurons from cell death caused by toxic levels ofglutamate;
4. Huperzia Serrata Extract Huperzine A used as raw materials can be made of alzheimer's disease preventionand health food;
5. Huperzia Serrata Extract Huperzine A is also the treatment of AD in a randomized controlled trial of its effecton cognitive function.