Esculin Hydrate is a plant extract from Horse Chestnut. It is a kind of bitter taste agent. Have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, blood and analgesic activity, has the significant diuretic effect in mice. Inhibits rat eye lens aldose reductase, bacillus subtilis growth inhibitor, is at the same time also has inhibitory effect on the chemical to carcinoma.
1. Esculin Powder improved skin vasculature and is effective in the management of cellulitis.
2. Anti-inflammation, Anti-bacteria, Ease pain, Anti-arrhythmic, Anti-histaminic.
3. It is used in the manufacturing of pharmaceuticals with venotonic, capillary- strengthening and antiphlogistic action similar to that of Vitamin P.
4. It is a fluorescent dye that can be extracted from the leaves and bark of the horse chestnut tree. You'll need to shine a black (ultraviolet) light on the indicator to get the full effect. Esculin changes from colorless at pH 1.5 to fluorescent blue at pH 2.
5. The main pharmacological actions of esculin include capillary protection and the inhibition of enzymes such as hyaluronidase and collagenase.
1. It is mainly used in pharmaceutical field;
2. It is mainly used in health product industry.