Amygdalin, also known as laevomandelonitrile or laetrile, is isolated from the seeds of the tree Prunus dulcis, also known as bitter almonds. Since the early 1950s, a modified form of amygdalin has been promoted under the names laetrile and "Vitamin B17" as a cancer cure. In reality, neither amygdalin nor any derivative such as laetrile is in any sense a vitamin.
1. Inhibit the respiratory center, cough and asthma .
2. Anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
3. Anti-tumor effect.
4. Lower blood sugar, hypolipidemic.
5. Elimination of pigmentation, freckles, dark spots, so as to achieve the effect of beauty.
6. Has effect on cough, asthma, chest full of phlegm, blood-chun, dry, dry bowel constipation.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field;
2. Applied in health food industry.