Green Coffee Bean Extract is a substance that is derived from unroasted green coffee beans. The extract contains numerous polyphenolic compounds such as chlorogenic acid. These compounds have been discovered to possess powerful antioxidant properties. Unroasted green coffee beans are a much better source of antioxidants than roasted coffee beans.
1. Antihypertensive effect.
2. Fat Burn,Improve your metabolic rate.
3. Invigorating the kidney,enhance immune function.
4. Antioxidant,anti-aging of muscle and skeleton.
5. Antibacterial, antiviral.
6. Diuresis,choleretic,lower blood fat,prevent miscarriages.
1) Applied in the health food field;
2) Applied in the pharmaceutical field;
3) Applied in the cosmetics field.