Copper Tripeptide is a superoxide dismutase formed from a metal complexed peptide. This works as a hair growth stimulant by improving collagen synthesis and possibly repairing skin and hair function. An 80% response rate has been reported for Copper Tripeptide in early tests.
1. Accelerate wound repair.
2. Increase skin re-epithelialization .
3. Reverse aging effects on skin.
4. thickens skin, improves elasticity, and increases subcutaneous fat layer.
5. Improve hair transplant success ,prevent hair loss.
6. GHK analogs with fatty residue analogs increase hair follicle size, stimulate hair growth and reduce hair loss.
7. Heal injure intestinal linings. Activates skin’s main antioxidant protein – superoxide dismutase.