Other Name: Licorice Root Extract Powder
Appearance: Brown Yellow Fine Powder
Specification: 5%-98% 10:1
Active Ingredient: Glycyrrhizic Acid/Glabridin/Glycyrrhizine
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Licorice extract is extracted from licorice ingredients have medicinal value. Licorice extract generally contains: glycyrrhizin, glycyrrhizic acid, licorice saponins, licorice flavonoids,thorn Mans handle flower elements quercetin. Licorice extract is yellow to brownish-yellow powder. Licorice extract is used to treat stomach weakness, malaise, fatigue, heart palpitations, shortness of breath, cough, sputum, abdominal, limb spasm acute pain and other symptoms.
1. Liquorice root could help enhance the transformation and transportation functions of the spleen and stomach.
2. Since the spleen dominates muscles and the liver controls tendons, liquorice root has excellent properties to relieve pain and cramps of smooth or skeletal muscles.
3. Liquorice root also moistens the lungs and stops coughs. It treats disorders such as shortness of breath, fatigue, sallow facial appearance, decreased food intake, loose stools, and diarrhea.
4. Its neutral property treats coughing and wheezing of various etiologies that stems from either cold or heat, and deficiencies of excess, with or without phlegm.
5. Liquorice root can also be used to clear heat and toxins; it is useful to treat poisoning due to foods, herbs, herbicides, pesticides, drugs and heavy metals.
6. Liquorice root has also been reported to speed the healing of canker sores.
1. Used in food industry as a sweetener.
2. Used in medicine field as raw materials of drugs for clearing heat and detoxicating.
3. Widely used in health industry as product for benifitig stomach.
4. Applied in cosmetic field, licorice extract is able to nourish and cure the skin.