Evodiae extract evodiamine 98% is a chemical extracted from the Tetradium family of plants, which has been shown to reduce fat uptake in mouse studies. It is suspected that its mechanism of action is similar to that of capsaicin. As such, it has been included in some dietary supplements. Neither its fat-burning effects in humans nor any potential side effects have been empirically established.
1. With analgesia, lowering blood pressure and body temperature rise and other pharmacological effects.
2. Evodiamine has stomachic, and stop retching and oxyrygmia effect.
3. It has a diuretic effect.
4. There is a strong inhibitory effect on E. Coli; And a significant insecticidal effect on ascarissuum;
It also can shrink the uterus and boost the pressure.
5. Evodiamine has a good effect on Alzheimer's disease and stroke.
1.It is widely used in pharmaceutical field;
2.It is widely used in Health products field.