Used Part: Seed
Specification: 10:1 20:1
Active Ingredient: SDG
Testing Method: HPLC
Appearance: Brown Powder
Storage: Store in cool & dry place
Shelf life: 2 Years
Flax is a ANNUAL growing to 0.7 m (2ft 4in) by 0.2 m (0ft 8in). It is hardy to zone (UK) 4 and is not frost tender. It is in flower from Jun to July, and the seeds ripen from August to September. The flowers are hermaphrodite (have both male and female organs) and are pollinated by Insects. The plant is self-fertile. Suitable for: light (sandy) and medium (loamy) soils and prefers well-drained soil. Suitable pH: acid, neutral and basic (alkaline) soils. It cannot grow in the shade. It prefers moist soil. The plant can tolerates strong winds but not maritime exposure.
1. Flaxseed Extract used to lose weight. Can burn surplus fat of Body;
2. Flaxseed Extract will reduce allergic reaction, reduce asthma, improve arthritis;
3. Flaxseed Extract powder with the function of improving female menstrual period syndrome;
4. Flaxseed Extract can reduce the bad influence of hazardous chemicals produced when under pressure, control Stress, reduce depression and insomnia;
5. Flaxseed Extract will improve skin fat content, moisten the skin smooth, soft and flexible, make the skin breath and sweat to normal, to mitigate various skin problems.
1. Flaxseed Extract is mainly used in cosmetic industry;
2. Flaxseed Extract powder is mainly used in pharmaceutical field;
3. Flaxseed Extract is mainly used in health product industry.