Matcha contains rich nutrients and trace elements, the main component is tea polyphenols, caffeine, free amino acids, chlorophyll, protein, cellulose, vitamin C, A, B1, B2,B3, B5, B6, E, K, H, potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, sodium, zinc, selenium, fluorine, etc.
1. Reduce blood pressure, blood sugar and blood lipids.
2. Remove radicals and anti-aging.
3. Enhance the immune function and prevention of colds.
5. Prevent and cure cardiovascular disease, diabetes.
1. Matcha green tea powder can be used in beverage.
2. Matcha green tea powder is used as a kind of natural additives in many fields such as cosmetic, ice cream, bread, toothpaste, biscuit, and so on.