Bacopa Monnieri Extract is a glabrous somewhat succulent, creeping herb, rooting at the nodes, with numerous prostrate branches, each 10-30 cm long; Leaves oblong to spathulate, sessile, decussate, rather fleshy, entire, punctuate, obtuse; Flowers axillary, solitary, peduncles often much longer and deflexed in fruiting stage; Corolla about one cm long, pale, lobes 5, oblong, obtuse, subequal, tips purple; Capsule ovoid-acuminate or slightly beaked at the apex; Seeds oblong, truncate, longitudinally ribbed with transverse striations in between the ribs.
1. Improves intellect, consciousness, and mental acuity
2. Calms the mind and promotes relaxation - Increases protein synthesis and activity in brain cells
3. Improves memory, mental clarity and longevity
4. Decreases anxiety, restlessness, and senility
5. Most commonly used to improve mental alertness, and enhance learning and academic performance.
1. Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry;
2. Applied in the health product field;
3. Applied in the pharmaceutical field.