Ginseng is the most famous Chinese herb. It is the most widely recognized plant used in traditional medicine. Various forms of ginseng have been used in medicine for more than 7000 years. Several species grow around the world, and though some are preferred for specific benefits, all are consideredto have similar properties as an effective general rejuvenator.
1. Increase the number of white blood cells, and improve human immunity
2. Promote the body material metabolism and enhance myocardial contractility
3. Anti-fatigue and Improve hematopoietic function of human
4. Anti-aging and Improve the elderly memory ability
5. Treat the coronary disease, latent diabetes, climacteric syndrome etc
6. Remove beverage, reduce wrinkles and enhance elasticity of skin
1. Applied to the healthcare industry;
2. Applied to the beauty and cosmetics industry;
3. Applied to food additives.