The pomegranate, botanical name Punica granatum, is a fruit bearing deciduous shrub or small treegrowing between 5–8 meters (16 26 ft) tall. It is a very popular fruit and is mentioned in the genesis of the bible history "the tree of wisdom" is likely to mean a pomegranate fruit. As more than 2000 years history of plants, pomegranates are rich in vitamins and trace elements. The most abundant polyphenols in pomegranate juice are the hydrolyzable tannins called ellagitannins formed whenellagic acid binds with a carbohydrate. Pomegranate ellagitannins, also called punicalagins, are tannis with free radical scavenging properties in laboratory experiments and with potential human effects.
Other Name: Dried Pomegranate Powder
Particle Size: 100%Through 80 mesh
Appearance: Pink Red Powder
Part Used: Fruit
Shelf Life: 2 Years
1. Improves capillary activity and strengthens capillary membranes.
2. Improves skin smoothness and elasticity.
3. Reduces diabetic retinopathy and improves visual acuity.
4. Reduces varicose veins.
5. Helps improve brain function.
6. Fights inflammation in arthritis and reduces the risk of phlebitis.
7. May be able to prevent prostate cancer.
Pink Red Powder
100% through 80 Mesh
Loss on Drying
10:1 by TLC
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Mold