Citrus sinensis, also known as the Citrus aurantium Sweet Orange Group,includes the commonly cultivated sweet orange,blood oranges, and navel oranges. The orange fruit is an important agricultural product, used for both the juicy fruit pulp, and the aromatic peel (rind). Orange blossoms(the flowers) are used in several different ways, as are the leaves and wood of the tree.
Other Name: Dried Orange Powder
Part Used: Fruit
Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
Solubility: Soluble in water
Place of Origin: China
Storage: Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
1. Orange Fruit Powder has good function on the treatment of hypertension.
2. Orange Fruit Powder can enhance the effect of Vitamin C.
3. Orange Fruit Powder can lower the Cholesterol. 4. Orange Fruit Powder is one good Anti-inflammatory and antiviral Antioxidant.
1. Flavors in seasoning packets to keep the original flavors;
2. Colors in ice cream, cakes for beautiful color;
3. Also can be applied in drink mix, infant food, dairy product, bakery, candy and others product;
4. Applied in pharmaceutical field;
5. Applied in cosmetic field, many sorts of orange peel oil can nourish the skin.