Other Name: Organic Beet Root Powder
Specification: Straight Powder
Appearance: Purple Red Powder
Particle Size: 80 Mesh
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Beet Root is the taproot portion of the beet plant, usually known in North America as the beet, also table beet, garden beet, red beet, or golden beet. It is one of several of the cultivated varieties of Beta vulgaris grown for their edible taproots and their leaves (called beet greens). Raw Beet Root Powder provides a wide range of nutrients, but its most significant phytochemical is betaine. This plant chemical helps the liver and kidneys recycle the amino acid methionine to maintain the body's stores of s-adenosyl-methionine, more commonly known as SAM-e. Betaine also helps the liver process fat. This prevents the accumulation of fatty tissues in the liver (steatosis), especially in heavy drinkers, and it also helps moderate triglycerides and LDL cholesterol in the blood. The American Heart Association, recommends beet juice to promote healthy blood pressure.
1. Sports Nutrition supplement;
2. Anti peptic ulcer and gastrointestinal dysfunction;
3. Treatment of liver diseases;
4. Promote fat metabolism and protein synthesis.
5. Beetroot is lowering high blood cholesterol and levels of triglycerides.
6. The juice of beetroot is effective in lowering high blood pressure.
7. It is widely used in cool beverage, milk product, fruit prepared and other not heat foods.
1. It can be widely used in pharmaceutical field;
2. It can be widely used in health product field;
3. It can be widely used in multifunctional green food additives & raw material of health food
4. It can be widely used in cosmeticfield.