Costusroot is the dried root of Aucklandia lappa Decne. (Fam. Compositae).The drug is pungent and bitter in flavour, warm in nature, and acts on the spleen, stomach and large intestine channels. Action: To relieve pain by promoting the flow of qi, and to improve digestion by reinforcin the spleen function. Indications: Distending pain in the chest and epigastrium; tenesmus in dysentery; indigestion with anorexia.
Other Name: Costusroot Extract Powder
Specifications: 10:1 20:1
Active Ingredient: Costundide
Appearance: Yellow brown fine powder
Part Used: Root
Test Method: HPLC
1. Stomachic, relieve flatulence, relieve pain, and helpful for embryo steady.
2. Costusroot Extract can relieve vomiting, and diarrhea.
3. An antiseptic expectorant that relieves congestion in colds and bronchitis.
4. Treatment for indigestion and respiratory ailments. It will be used to relieve bronchitis, asthma, emphysema and whooping coughts.
5. Elecampane is an exleptionally rich source of inulin, a polysaccharide, that is sometimes used as a sugar substitute for diabetics. To protect embryo safely, prevent from vomiting.
1. Applied in the food feild, to be used as food additive added into various dishes.
2. Applied in the health product field.
3. Applied in the pharmaceutical field.