Perilla is called zisu in Chinese and is traditionally used in Chinese medicine, and has been shown to stimulate interferon activity and thus, the body's immune system. It is used to ease the symptoms of the common cold. It is fried in oil with garlic or ginger in the wok, and eaten as a dish with meals.
1. Relieving cold and warming stomach.
2. For the cold and cough.
3. Vomiting of pregnancy, or crab poisoning.
1. Applied in health product field.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field.
3. Applied in health drink, food field.