Figs is a monoecious, deciduous tree or a large shrub. It is native to the Middle East. It was later cultivated from Afghanistan to Portugal, and from the 15th century onwards was grown in areas including Northern Europe and the New World. In the 16th century, Cardinal Pole introduced fig trees to Lambeth Palace. Figs are one of the highest plant sources of calcium and fiber. According to USDA data for the Mission variety, dried figs are richest in fiber, copper, manganese, magnesium, potassium, calcium, and vitamin K, relative to human needs.
1. It scavenge harmful oxygen derived free radicals from the body.
2. Protect against cancers is also index1provided.
3. Diabetes treatment as it controls blood-glucose levels in type-II diabetes mellitus.
4. Degenerative diseases and infections can also be removed.
5. It lowers down High Blood Pressure.
6. Helps in losing Weight.
7. Its also beneficial for the digestive system.
8. It can be used for treating sexual weakness and anemia.
1. Applied in health drink, food and medicine.
2. Applied in the health product field.