Nettle comes from the stinging nettle plant, also known as Urtica dioica. With a long tradition of medicinal use, stinging nettle was historically used to treat joint pain and help the body rid itself of excess water. Today, nettle is used to treat a range of conditions but is most commonly associated with relieving the symptoms of an enlarged prostate gland.
2. Nettle extract remedys for dandruff and will bring back the natural color of hair;
3. Nettle extract has the positive effect on sexual ability and rapid recovery of strength;
4. Nettle extract has the function of protect prostate health, and have a therapeutic effect of prostatic hypertrophy;
5. Nettle extract will enhance blood circulation and metabolism, enhance renal dynamic and reduce the damage of drugs on renal.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical grade,nettle extract is mainly used as raw materials;
2. Applied in health product industry.