L-Tryptophan is an important precusor substance of auxin biosynthesis in plant. It has the similar structure of IAA. It widely exists in higher plant. There are two ways to synthetic auxin. The first is tryptophan oxidizes and deaminize and form indole acetone,then decarboxylation and form IAAId; Under the corresponding enzymes IAAId oxsidizes indoleacetic acid. The second way is decarboxylation and form to tryptamine then tryptamine oxsidize deamination finally forms tryptophan.
1. Nutritional Supplement, antioxidants.
2. Regulate the rhythm of the mind and improve sleep.
3. It can increase the antibodies of the fetus, improve lactation.
4. Used for the treatment of niacin deficiency disease (pellagra).
5. Used for pregnant women's nutrition supplement and milk baby special milk powder.
1. Applied in food field;
2. Applied in medicine field;
3. Applied in health-care products field;
4. Applied in feed field.