L-Tyrosine is one of the 20 nonessential amino acids used by cells to synthesize proteins. L-Tyrosine, a biochemical precursor in the synthesis of the neurotransmitters, epinephrine, norepinephrine and dopamine, and the skin pigment melanin. It may also be converted in vivo into key physiological compounds including epinephrine, levodopa, Coenzyme Q10, melanin and various thyroid hormones. L-Tyrosine is used by cells to synthesize proteins. L-Tyrosine is considered a non-essential amino acid since it can be made in the body from L-Phenylalanine, another amino acid. L-Tyrosine possesses antioxidant effects, reacting to neutralize by free radical molecules.
1. L-Tyrosine is an important biological reagent.
2. L-Tyrosine can be used in pharmaceutical interdediates, biochemical study, life sciences, agricultural research, beverage additive and feed stuff, etc.
3. L-Tyrosine helps to calm the body, increase energy.
4. L-Tyrosine protects the skin from harmful UV light rays.
5. L-Tyrosine boosts one’s mood, concentration,learning,and memory.
It is widely used in food, feed, medicine and chemical industry.