L-Lysine is one of the essential amino acids in the body. It can promote the development of human body and enhance immune function, and it can improve the function of central nervous tissue. L-Lysine is a basic essential amino acid. Because the l-lysine content in grain food is very low, and it is easy to be destroyed in the process of processing, it is called the first restrictive amino acid.
1. Increase content of protein.
2. Improve milk yield of dairy.
3. Improve dry matter intake.
4. Improve conversion ratio of feed nitrogen.
5. Decreased the concentration of urea nitrogen in serum, milk, and urine.
6. Improve daily gain and carcass quality of beef.
7. Improve milk quality by increasing protein and fat content.
1. Food grade: nutritional enhancer, used for seasoning in mayonnaise, milk, instant noodles food.
2. Medcine grade: preparation for compound amino acid transfusion, improve efficiency of drugs.
3. Feed grade: make poultry nutrition balance, improve meat quality and productivity.