L-Glutamine Powder is the most abundant amino acid found in human muscle and plasma. Over 60% of the free-floating amino acid pool in skeletal muscle cells is made up of L-Glutamine. It is also a primary nitrogen donor, meaning that it moves the nitrogen around in the body to where it is needed. Maintaining a positive nitrogen balance is absolutely necessary for muscle building. L-Glutamine Powder was once considered a non-essential amino acid because the body can make its own from the amino acids glutamic acid, isoleucine and valine. Recently, however, is has become known as a conditionally essential amino acid because in times of physical stress, such as intense exercise and surgery, the body requires more of it to maintain its glutamine stores in blood and muscle. When L-Glutamine stores are depleted, you may experience decreases in strength, stamina, and recovery.
1. Muscle growth,increase strength and endurance.
2. Important fuel for the immune system, can enhance the function of the immune system.
3. The basic energy source of gastrointestinal tract cells.
4. Improve brain function, improve the body's antioxidant capacity.
1. Applied in food field;
2. Applied in medicine field;
3. Applied in health-care products field.