Citrulline is an amino acid that supports the body in optimizing blood flow through its conversion to L-arginine and then nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is involved in vasodilatation, and low levels are associated with mental and physical fatigue and sexual dysfunction.
1. Citrulline is a naturally occurring amino acid. It is found in some foods like watermelons and is also produced naturally by the body.
2. Citrulline is used for Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, fatigue, muscle weakness, sickle cell disease, erectile dysfunction, high blood pressure, and diabetes.
3. Citrulline is used for heart disease, body building, increasing energy, and for improving athletic performance
1. Applied in food field;
2. Applied in medicine field;
3. Applied in health-care products field.