L-Arginine is a chemical substance, and the molecular formula is C6H14N4O2. It is in the shape of white rhombic system (dihydrate) crystal or white crystalline powder. It is an essential amino acid for infants and young children. With certain detoxification function, it abounds in protamine and is widely used. As a food additive and food ingredients, L-Arginine Base is an essential food ingredient in our food supply. L-Arginine is an amino acid commonly sold in supplement form and obtained naturally in the diet. L-Arginine-rich foods include plant and animal proteins, such as dairy.
1. L-Arginine powder may help ease symptoms, increase exercise tolerance, and improve blood vessel function in people with angina.
2. L-Arginine powder may benefit men with erectile dysfunction.
3. L-Arginine powder may improve cardiac performancein people with congestive heart failure
4. L-Arginine powder may be effective for managing inflammation of the bladder.
1. Applied in food field.
2. Applied in health product field.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field.
4. Applied in cosmetics field.