Goji Berry is a genus of the nightshade family (Solanaceae), containing about 90 species of plants native throughout much of the temperate and subtropical zones of the world. They are mostly found in dry, semi-saline environments. Goji Berry are used in many herbal formulas (such as tea, soup, stew and wine) to maintain overall health when suffering from chronic conditions, such as weariness of the loins and legs, dizziness and tinnitus, visual degeneration, headaches, insomnia, chronic liver diseases, diabetes and hypertension.
1. Increase blood flow and blood vessel elasticity;
2. Anti-oxidant and anti-aging;
3. Improving eye conditions;
4. Decrease thrombus and blood aggregation;
5. Good for heart, liver, kidney and other organs of human body;
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field;
2. Applied in food field;
3. Applied in health products field.