Wolfberry Fruit is a genus of the nightshade family (Solanaceae), containing about 90 species of plants native throughout much of the temperate and subtropical zones of the world. They are mostly found in dry, semi-saline environments.
Wolfberry Fruit are used in many herbal formulas (such as tea, soup, stew and wine) to maintain overall health when suffering from chronic conditions, such as weariness of the loins and legs, dizziness and tinnitus, visual degeneration, headaches, insomnia, chronic liver diseases, diabetes and hypertension.
Other Name: Chinese Wolfberry Powder
Part Used: Fruit
Active Ingredient: Wolfberry polysaccharides
Specification: Straight Powder
Appearance: Orange Yellow Powder
Place of Origin: China
Storage: Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
Shelf life: 2 Years
1. Increases blood flow and blood vessel elasticity;
2. Anti-oxidant and anti-aging;
3. Improving eye conditions;
4. Decreases thrombus and blood aggregation;
5. Good for heart, liver, kidney and other organs of human body;
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field;
2. Applied in food field;
3. Applied in health products field;
|Particle size||100% pass 80 mesh||USP32<786>||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%||Eur.Ph.6.0[2.8.17]||Complies|
|Solvents Residue||Meet Eur.Ph6.0<5.4>||Eur.Ph 6.0<2.4.24>||Complies|
|Total bacterial count||≤1000cfu/g||USP30<61>||Complies|
|Yeast & mold||≤100cfu/g||USP30<61>||Complies|