Latin Name: Spatholobus suberectus Dunn
Other Name: Suberect Spatholobus Stem Extract Powder
Specification: 10:1, 20:1
Appearance: Brown Yellow Fine Powder
Test Method: TLC
Shelf life: 2 Years
Suberect Spatholobus Stem is unique in that it contains a stem which other legumes that are not substances. When it was cut off stems after their xylem immediately appear reddish brown, and soon becomes bright red juice slowly flow out, much like chicken, so called Suberect Spatholobus Stem. This product is a dense flower legume dry beans Spatholobus suberectus Dunn cane. Autumn and winter two season harvest, remove leaves, sliced and dried.
Applied in health product field.
Applied in pharmaceutical field.
Applied in food field.
1. Have the function of hemopoietic system and clotting as well as inhibit heart;
2. Treatment for rheumatic pains and body paralysis;
3. Treatment of menstruation and body numb;
4. Replenish the body's blood content and invigorate the circulation of blood;
5. Regulate lipid metabolisms.
Brown Yellow Fine Powder
Odor & Taste
Insoluble in water
Loss on drying
100% pass 80mesh
Heavy metals PPM
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Mold