Latin Name: Abelmoschus manihot
Other Name: Okra Extract Powder
Part Used: Whole Herb
Specification: 10:1 20:1
Extract Method: Water
Storage: Keep Dry and Keep away from Sunlight
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Okra (also known as gumbo), is a tall-growing, warm-season, annual vegetable from the same family as hollyhock,rose of Sharon and hibiscus. The immature pods are used for soups, canning and stews or as a fried or boiled vegetable. The hibiscus look like flowers and upright plant (3 to 6 feet or more in height) has ornamental value for backyard gardens.
Okra is a popular health food due to its high fiber, vitamin C, and folate content. Okra is also known for being high in antioxidants. Gumbo is also a good source of calcium and potassium.
1. It may activate male central nervous and male organ.
2. It applies to the prostatitis, male sexual weak, endocrine disorders.
3. Improve the male sexual, anti-fatigue.
4. It may prevent bowel cance and constipation.
5. Protecting liver, fall hematic fat, promote digest.
1. Sexual Products
2. Healthy Products
3. Nutrition Supplements
4. Dietary Fiber Food
Certificate Of Analysis
Odor & Taste
Brown Yellow Fine Powder
100% pass 80 mesh
80 Mesh Screen
Loss on drying
Total plate count
Yeast & Mold