Product Name: Boswellin Extract
Latin Name: Boswellin Extract
Other Name: 65% Boswellin Acid
Active ingredient: Boswelin Acid
Specification: 65% 10:1
Part Used : Resin
Appearance: Yellow-white fine powder
Test Method: HPLC
Shelf life: 2 Years
1. As Food and beverage ingredients.
2. As Healthy Products ingredients.
3. As Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
4. As Pharmaceutical Industry & General Drugs ingredients.
5. As a health food and cosmetic ingredients.
Boswellia is a genus of trees in Sapindales order, known for their fragrant resin which has many pharmacological uses particularly as anti-inflammatories. The Biblical incense frankincense was probably an extract from the resin of the tree, Boswellia sacra. Boswellia has long been used in Ayurvedic medicine, the boswellic acids that are a component of the resin it produces have shown some promise as a treatment for asthma and various inflammatory conditions.Specification
Ethanol & Water
100% through 80 mesh
80 Mesh Screen
Loss on drying
5g / 105℃/5hrs
2g / 600℃ /3hrs
Total plate count
Yeast & Mold